Live Performers at Pier 60 & Eating at Crabby’s Dockside

We were planning on just going to Pier 60 to see the movie on the beach and get some food. We ended up seeing some really cool street performers. But yes, Crabby’s dockside was on point! YUMMO!

Check out the video below…

16 Comments

1. Huy on February 7, 2019 at 11:35 pm

How awesome! Next time I am out over in that Clearwater area I am definitely going to have to check out Crabby’s Dockside. I have heard that place is amazing but the last time I was out in Florida we didn’t get a chance to stop by there. Awesome video!

• Family Adventures TV on February 8, 2019 at 9:15 am

Huy, There are so many awesome places to go that it’s easy to miss a lot of goodness. Lol We went to crabby’s since it was super close to the Pier and bc of the open air concept. Was so relaxing and fun.

2. Ayodeji on February 8, 2019 at 12:35 am

Hey guys,

As a person who loves adventures so much, having a good time is a crucial and essential thing, therefore I am very happy that I’ve stumbled across your video.

I love what you are doing, family adventures rock and they are the very best.

I think you are doing a great job generally of being visible on the blogging space, your work are truly amazing and helpful.

• Family Adventures TV on February 8, 2019 at 9:12 am

Ayodeji,

I’m glad that you stopped by. We are really enjoying our adventures and Pier 60 was one of our favorites. 😀

3. Salim on February 8, 2019 at 1:01 am

Hi,

nothing is as cool as going on a family adventures, it brings and enhances the love within the family and restore unity. We might always plan to visit some places during the holidays but end up in another restaurant just like your, but it’s cool to see that you loved the Crabby Dockside.

Have a nice outing

• Family Adventures TV on February 8, 2019 at 9:11 am

Salim,

That’s awesome. Yes, it’s all about family togetherness. 😀

4. alexandra on February 8, 2019 at 1:02 am

This is awesome. I love that you guys are living in a rv. I used to live in a small campervan and I miss. I miss the freedom so much. Do you home school your children? A friend of mine used to live in the states and she raised her son on a rv and a boat. Traveling everywhere. I would love to do that as well. Amazing! I love it. Keep it up!

• Family Adventures TV on February 8, 2019 at 9:04 am

Alexandra,

Very cool! And yes, we homeschool the kids. They do very well on the road. There is so much to learn and they are very creative. 😀

5. Kehinde Segun on February 8, 2019 at 1:03 am

That was pure fun for for the family. You taking your family out to catch fun is really something important to do because it brings more light and freshness into the family. Seing some street performers in that video is truly awesome and funs. Your kids are really having the fun of their life. I am hofefull this is gonna be my turn one  day when i starts my own family

• Family Adventures TV on February 8, 2019 at 8:53 am

Kehinde,

That is awesome. It was a lot of fun to experience with the family. There is so much more to come. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by.

6. Nuttanee on February 8, 2019 at 1:04 am

I wish I have the courage like you do to travel with that big of a family and top it with living in the RV! I have to say you got style lol Your boys are adorable. Are you guys from Florida? I am planning a trip with my sister down there around June, might consider visiting Pier 60. Thank you for sharing this lovely video 🙂

Cheers!

• Family Adventures TV on February 8, 2019 at 8:52 am

Nuttanee,

No. We are not from Florida originally. Now I feel like we are from all over. Lol Our home base is Tennessee. It’s a great place to be from. I hope you get to visit Pier 60 when you are down in June. We will be back in TN for a little while by then.

7. AbiodunS on February 8, 2019 at 1:10 am

This is really cool. I am pretty sure you had some fun, you and you beautiful family. I will like to have an experience of pier 60. Hopefully when my little daughter is on holiday, we can create some time and come over for a delicacy at crabby dockside and catch some fun at the same time. The live performances will be interesting to watch and Benita will be more than happy watching live performances for the first time. Thank you for sharing with us.

• Family Adventures TV on February 8, 2019 at 8:50 am

Abiodun,

Thank you very much! I am sure your daughter would greatly enjoy it – for sure! 😀 I look forward to hearing about your experience.

8. Dr. SD on February 8, 2019 at 1:17 am

Wow! I can see it’s a great fun day! Great!

The coast and the performers, everything just cool, especially, the jump inside the tyre, excellent performance!

This is great to see all of you are enjoying Crabbies there, especially your little kid, who probably enjoy the carbs mostly. However, he enjoyed the full day. But the crabs must be too hard to break down. How they prepare those actually? Are they simply air fried? Didn’t you try spicy crab? Those are very tasty too.

• Family Adventures TV on February 8, 2019 at 8:49 am

Dr. SD,

I am not totally sure how they were cooked. I am thinking the king crab was steamed. It was pretty soft. We didn’t try spicy crab but there were breaded hot peppers in my salad. Hahah =)

Thanks for stopping by.